Friday, November 5, 2010

Fashion Tip Friday/ The LBD

This Friday is all about the LBD(little black dress).  Here are some choices that I found at different price points.  My goal is to help find something for everyone!
This adorable LBD can be found at Macy's for $59.99.  I'm sure you can get it even cheaper it you have the right coupons ;).  I love the lace overlay look.  This dress reminds me of an updated Audrey Hepburn look.  Very chic!
Well hello darling!  Next is this beautiful navy and black metallic dress from Anthropologie.  I love the pattern and the cap sleeves.  The cost is $258.00  This dress would look great with dark black tights and black heels.  I would wear a chunky cuff bracelet with it!
This feminine LBD is a steal at $44.99  It can be found at JCPenny's.  I love the ruffles and the wide ribbon belt.  This dress will create the perfect waistline!
The LBD that shimmers!  A big trend this season is sequins.  And if you are a follower of trends, then this is the perfect LBD for you.  It would even look great with a long boyfriend cardigan and belted waist, and of course black tights!  This dress can be found at forever21 for only $32.80!  Super cute.
This one has to be my favorite!  I love the attention to detail on this dress.  It looks like a couture piece.  I would wear a dramatic red lip and red nail polish with this one.  This dress is priced at $178 and can be found at White House/Black Market.  Very striking!
Good luck shopping for your perfect LBD, always stay confident and you'll look fabulous!
XO~Gretchen
PS Need a perfect black to paint an old piece of furniture or a group of frames..try one of these Sherwin Williams colors.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.