Monday, November 8, 2010

The Ruffle Effect

What girl doesn't love the look of ruffles?  I found some fun ways to incorporate them into your nest, and your wardrobe.

This dress was designed by a talented designer named Betsey Johnson.  If you have ever looked at her collections then you are sure to notice that she has a flair for designing all things girlie girl!

How fun is this ruffle duvet cover?  I love it :).  You can find it at urbanoutfitters.com  


Who says ruffles are just meant for a party dress?  How cute are these Free People boots.  I think they would look adorable with a pair of black leggings and a long cardigan.  So fun!



I found this cute pattern at another blog called allthingsthrifty.com  What a cute idea.  You can take vintage lace and made this beautiful flower.  All you have to do is ruffle the lace and add a cute button.

I am obsessed with belts.  I love how they instantly create a waistline.  This cute ruffle belt can be found at shopruche.com  Love it!

Last but not least...this fun purse by Jessica Simpson.  Maybe the dress and boots are too much for you, so why not rock the ruffle look via your handbag!  Thanks for looking, and I hope you consider adding some ruffles to your nest and wardrobe!
XO~Gretchen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.