Friday, October 29, 2010

Fashion Tip Friday


Friday is my new fashion tip day.  What a perfect way to start off the weekend.  This week I am combining two "must have" fashion elements, shoes and fingernail polish.  I have finally retired the really dark nail polishes for something equally as fun and trendy.  My new favorite color is "steele grey" by Rimmel London.  It is a really great taupe color that seems to go with everything in my fall wardrobe!  Another must in my fall closet are these fun lace up booties that I found on a shopping trip to Chicago at Urban Outfitters.  Urban Outfitters is a great store, they have trendy affordable clothes and kitschy home accessories.  If you are looking for an upholstered headboard, check out their website!  Have a great weekend!
XO~Gretchen
Coming soon...Home decorating tips!

1 comment:

  1. I bought the same color nail polish and LOVE it!! I agree it is a must have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.