Monday, November 17, 2014

Snowy Days

Excited to annouce a new segment I'll be posting about from time to time. I'm a girl who loves fashion, so I thought it was important to include a little fashion in my blog. I want to show you how to style outfits, and feel glamorous in whatever you have on. Speaking of glamour this first post is all about glamour, gold, and icy weather. My boys asked if I was dressed like a Disney princess, I had envisioned that I was dressed for a romantic carriage ride through the snow with my husband. :)





Details for my outfit:
Skirt: purchased from Shabbyapple I fell in love with this skirt the moment I saw it online. My advice is if you are in between sizes, then I would size up. I think it runs a tad small.
Scarf: Target
Ear muffs: JC Penny has them
Lace top: You can find a similar one at H&M
I layered a white button down shirt underneath it, because it was freezing out. 
Thank you to my husband for helping me with this photo shoot, and braving the cold to take photos. 
I hope you feel inspired to get dressed up this holiday season. There is no better time of year to dress your best, and glam it up, then the holidays.
XO~Gretchen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.