Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Word for 2013



So for weeks I have been pondering over what my word for 2013 will be. This is the first time I have ever selected a "word of the year" for myself, so I wanted to make sure that it was going to be something that I could live with for the whole year. I kept looking for a word that would describe changing my attitude from a half glass empty, to a glass half full kinda person. I want to work at that, plus be more organized, a better wife and mother, go to church more often, volunteer more, work harder at growing the LuluBelles business, work out on a regular basis, don't drink as many caffeine free sodas, eat healthier meals, cook dinner more often, craft and blog more, and the list goes on...... So a light bulb finally went off in my brain, and I thought, "I ASPIRE to do all these things." There you have it, my word for 2013. I figured if I put it out there in the universe via my blog, it would help me to stick to it. I actually like choosing a word, verses a resolution because it seems as though I am working towards something, not just setting myself up for failure. So what will your word be for 2013? I'd love for you to share by leaving a comment. Hope you have a wonderful start to 2013! PS, this is my photo I took while up in NY this past Spring at a BYW Workshop!
XO~Gretchen


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by.