Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby its cold outside..

This week I have put together some winter looks that will be perfect for all different occasions!
The first look I really LOVE.  It is Hollywood glam at its finest.  I would feel like a red carpet starlet rocking this look!  No autographs please, darling.  And I would be wearing faux fur, of course ;)

This next look is perfect for our everyday lives, which for me = carpooling my boys to school!
Why not look cute and fashionable while running your daily errands.  If you look put together, than you certainly will feel put together!

The final look that I put together would be perfect for that much needed Girl's Night Out(GNO).  Now I realize that this outfit is not very warm for those cold wintery nights.  However, you would look so HOT wearing this!
We ladies live our lives multi-tasking, whether it be taking care of our nest, or the the way we fashion ourselves, and the rest of the family for that matter.  Each one of us has a little starlet, a little soccer mom, and a little rockstar inside us.  That is what makes us so special and unique.  So make sure you express yourself through fashion, and always dress like the superwoman you are!  Here is one of my favorite quotes, which I certainly try to live by!
"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn
XO~Gretchen





2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by.