I can't believe that it is already that time of year again, but back to school time is here. Ready or not, here they go! Time for new school supplies, and getting organized for the new school year. Today I have an easy DIY project for you, all you need is a few supplies to be able to make these easy storage mason jars. Here is the list of items.
1. Mason jars, I prefer the clear ones.
2. Paint and brushes
3. Scrapbook paper, as an option
4. Glue gun
5. Double sided tape
6. Plastic animals, as an option. These can be found at a craft supply store.
7. Yarn, and a pom pom maker. Found mine at Michaels Craft Store
8. Scissors and pencil
9. Scrabble letters, as an option. I found these at a Joann craft store.
The last option for a topper is making a cute little yarn pom pom. This is a fun option, and you can customize it with some fun colors. I found my pom pom maker at Michaels Craft Store. I use it for all different kinds of craft projects. It comes in really handy if you are making a pom pom garland. You simply make the pom pom, and then glue it to your top.
WLKY TV's Entertainment page. I will be sharing easy crafting tutorials on their website from time to time, and I am so grateful for this opportunity.